Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200

    LoL Ranked Support Highlights

    Just some cool highlights I got in a ranked game. I had a lot more but I didn't want to go through all of my recordings to find the super good ones

    League of Legends - Ranked Support Plays - YouTube

    I think the sub box glitched because it has no views yet unfortunately. Hate the new YouTube.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    I tried LoL with friends and I got raped so I gave up :\

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    I think you're better with Blitz than you are with lulu
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Mr. Sexy is offline

    Posts
    19
    I was playing LoL earlier today.. we we're about to win so I started to hump the enemy's base with riven and I got pulled into their base by blitz and knocked up.. wish I had recorded it :3

  5. #5
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I think you're better with Blitz than you are with lulu
    Blitz isn't hard, I'm just good with skill shots in general (his grab). But Lulu is a better all around support, Blitz is more for face raping their ADC. So you obviously have to play Lulu a lot more passively and that's why I put the first clip in, it showed me saving our ADC several times and using my other skills to affect the outcome of that huge team fight, which we aced.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Blitz isn't hard, I'm just good with skill shots in general (his grab). But Lulu is a better all around support, Blitz is more for face raping their ADC. So you obviously have to play Lulu a lot more passively and that's why I put the first clip in, it showed me saving our ADC several times and using my other skills to affect the outcome of that huge team fight, which we aced.
    I have to admit Lulu is an epic support I think playing her more as a mid (Magic DPS) is the better way to play her as she has a lot of CC and that damage is unbelievable Blitz is just a troll pick :P
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  7. #7
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I have to admit Lulu is an epic support I think playing her more as a mid (Magic DPS) is the better way to play her as she has a lot of CC and that damage is unbelievable Blitz is just a troll pick :P
    Blitz wins games, never tried Lulu as an AP mid nor have I ever heard of it, after I finish facerolling this win in ranked I'll try it out in a normal game.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    superprada is offline

    Posts
    121
    Why does my Blitz arm never auto-seek like yours. I never manage to pull the guy if I'm just a hairs width off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •