Banned

LoL Ranked Support Highlights

Just some cool highlights I got in a ranked game. I had a lot more but I didn't want to go through all of my recordings to find the super good ones

League of Legends - Ranked Support Plays - YouTube

I think the sub box glitched because it has no views yet unfortunately. Hate the new YouTube.

Banned

I tried LoL with friends and I got raped so I gave up :\

I think you're better with Blitz than you are with lulu
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I was playing LoL earlier today.. we we're about to win so I started to hump the enemy's base with riven and I got pulled into their base by blitz and knocked up.. wish I had recorded it :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I think you're better with Blitz than you are with lulu
    Blitz isn't hard, I'm just good with skill shots in general (his grab). But Lulu is a better all around support, Blitz is more for face raping their ADC. So you obviously have to play Lulu a lot more passively and that's why I put the first clip in, it showed me saving our ADC several times and using my other skills to affect the outcome of that huge team fight, which we aced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Blitz isn't hard, I'm just good with skill shots in general (his grab). But Lulu is a better all around support, Blitz is more for face raping their ADC. So you obviously have to play Lulu a lot more passively and that's why I put the first clip in, it showed me saving our ADC several times and using my other skills to affect the outcome of that huge team fight, which we aced.
    I have to admit Lulu is an epic support I think playing her more as a mid (Magic DPS) is the better way to play her as she has a lot of CC and that damage is unbelievable Blitz is just a troll pick :P
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I have to admit Lulu is an epic support I think playing her more as a mid (Magic DPS) is the better way to play her as she has a lot of CC and that damage is unbelievable Blitz is just a troll pick :P
    Blitz wins games, never tried Lulu as an AP mid nor have I ever heard of it, after I finish facerolling this win in ranked I'll try it out in a normal game.

Why does my Blitz arm never auto-seek like yours. I never manage to pull the guy if I'm just a hairs width off.