Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

League of Legends - Pulsefire Ezreal Pentakill

Been playing for about 5 days now, got this earlier today. My first pentakill.

Pulsefire Ezreal - Epic Pentakill - YouTube

Sorry about the recording, my friend was running the LoL recorder and for some reason the file got corrupted and I couldn't watch it in spectator mode, that's why the HUD is still there and it greys out when Graves gets killed.

Not bad LOLReplay has had some bugs lately that corrupts the replays You're not the only one.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Fucking love Ezreal, such a sex.

'sup with that Graves build. Also, two IE's dont stack the unique passive, so it's better to go just for one .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by superprada View Post
    'sup with that Graves build. Also, two IE's dont stack the unique passive, so it's better to go just for one .
    I got them for the attack damage, is there a better item I could be going for?

Captain Medals

I got them for the attack damage, is there a better item I could be going for?
    A fully stacked Bloodthirster ( cheaper than an IE) provides 100 AD and 20% Lifesteal.
    Also Phantom dancers are nice ( to increase your crit chance + attack Speed)
    Who do you think you are?

You should be looking at some guides, Mobafire and Solomid do some great guides/builds.

Banned

I've spent enough hours reading guides and watching videos, just didn't know that about the two IE's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I've spent enough hours reading guides and watching videos, just didn't know that about the two IE's.
    Things that say "Unique passive/active" cannot be stacked. Lets take Madred's razors for example. +15 Attack damage and +23 Armour, you can buy multiple razors to keep gaining +15 AD and +23 Armour but the passive, "Basic attacks have a 20% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage to monster and minions " that cannot stack if you bought multiple, so it would still stay at 20%.

Banned

Generally, yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast