Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564

    Random Public League of Legends Match.

    Best game I've had in a while whilst doing solo queue

    Just want your thoughts on it And as for my build.. Its very mana hungry but it dishes out the damage and I managed to save myself and my team many of times with my E and R.




    EDIT: I was supporting Ez at the start of the match and we racked up a few kills together
    Last edited by Pain; 09-05-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  2. #2
    Banned
    Sage Man is offline

    Posts
    197
    1. What's your ELO (about)

    2. Learn to properly support.

    3. If you were supporting you would have 0/0/30

    4. Doing this build is a terrible decission

    0/10 LTP

  3. #3
    Banned
    Her0 is offline

    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    1. What's your ELO (about)

    2. Learn to properly support.

    3. If you were supporting you would have 0/0/30

    4. Doing this build is a terrible decission

    0/10 LTP
    And by posting this you accomplish what? An internet MMORPG ego? Real cool. How about you do something productive and tell him how he can improve rather than trash talking him.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    And by posting this you accomplish what? An internet MMORPG ego? Real cool. How about you do something productive and tell him how he can improve rather than trash talking him.
    Sage seems to act very cocky and very condescending (which sounds just about like everyone in the LoL community)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    1. What's your ELO (about)

    2. Learn to properly support.

    3. If you were supporting you would have 0/0/30

    4. Doing this build is a terrible decission

    0/10 LTP
    I dont play for seriousness anymore.. Too many trolls and rage quitters.

    1. Elo is 1147.. I played the 5 games to get it to that and within the 5 games I only won 2 because in the other 3 our team was just generally bad.

    2. I swapped my build..

    3. I did say "at the start" didn't I?

    4. Doing this build was a fun decision..

    I do know how to play or I wouldn't of came out with that score.

    Please, with all respect to you sage man, if you can't say anything nice.. just gtfo.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Knot is offline

    Posts
    22
    People play watever they want , talking about Elo doesnt matter , LoL is basically for fun.....

  7. #7
    Banned
    Sage Man is offline

    Posts
    197
    He wanted my thoughts on it and I told him lol, life isn't made of candy coated truths xD

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Yeah but you could of been nicer and not said it like a dick <3
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Yeah but you could of been nicer and not said it like a dick <3
    Life is full of dicks (Yes Face... There is a dick... or 500 out there for you) , you just gotta stop caring about what people say.

    Hard to master that art, but once you do, it's so worth it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Life is full of dicks (Yes Face... There is a dick... or 500 out there for you) , you just gotta stop caring about what people say.

    Hard to master that art, but once you do, it's so worth it.
    I actually don't care what people say.. well that or they're too scared to say to my face..
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •