Banned

League of Legends

Hey, so I was wondering if I could all get your feedback on LoL? Obviously I've heard a lot about it, but with a job and girl at the moment I haven't had time to play anything. So what do you all like about it? And, would anyone be able to help me out with the game, on Skype I mean. Don't worry, I don't bite.

My advice is don't play it if you have a girl involved It takes over your life it that fucking epic!
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Nah, I'm not like that with video games, haven't been since I moved out. I barely have the urge to play them anymore really, I'm usually exhausted when I get home from work anyways and sleep all day. But I'd like to try something new.

Well then you should play League It is quite slow at first but if you start to get skilled at the game at an earlier point.. Then you will dominate your way to level 30

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Well then you should play League It is quite slow at first but if you start to get skilled at the game at an earlier point.. Then you will dominate your way to level 30
    Well, I am a very competitive person. I am a good PvPer at WoW, I know they aren't similar, but when it comes to games in general I'm usually good. I'll have to read up on it and shit, maybe find a good instructor.

Mobafire.com has some awesome builds/guides for individual champions ;p Hope to see you around on the game some time :d