Info on bots needed

Can you still get ultimate using the bilge bots without being able to use their full speed?

Yeah, im pretty sure you can and should be pretty easy

#Return

#1 achieveable my friend :3

Most puzzles aren't based on speed. with a big exception of Gunning. You can get incredibles easily on the lowest speed setting on most bots, although finding a medium is good.
    Skype - wastedbro

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Most puzzles aren't based on speed. with a big exception of Gunning. You can get incredibles easily on the lowest speed setting on most bots, although finding a medium is good.
    Aren't Based... being the keyword there. Speed does still play a part in all the puzzles though. (cept parlour games)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Aren't Based... being the keyword there. Speed does still play a part in all the puzzles though. (cept parlour games)
    Correct, but I believe Flash said that bilge doesn't give a penalty for about 10 seconds of inactivity, meaning as long as the bot moves in less than 10 seconds it should be fine. Being faster helps in quite a few cases, but never worry about any bilge bot being too slow.
    Skype - wastedbro

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Correct, but I believe Flash said that bilge doesn't give a penalty for about 10 seconds of inactivity, meaning as long as the bot moves in less than 10 seconds it should be fine. Being faster helps in quite a few cases, but never worry about any bilge bot being too slow.
    You have 10seconds to score again before your indicator gets affected in bilge. About other games I sadly don't know. However IF you are building up a combo you should do that fast. In my opinion, and I got ultimate and #1 with this without a bot, it is the best to score fast and then, when you have the best indicator, hold for 5-7sec, think of the next combo and then build and break it fast within the next second(s).

//siggy by Poseidon