Kind of back, question regarding bots

Hello guys, dunno who really remembers me, but I've been in the scenes for a while and left. I did graphics both for this site, somewhat, and for the website that notion and some other guy (whose name I don't really remember :P) used to have.

Guess the dark seas is what brings me back and a hope for a higher activity on that ocean.

Anyway, I wanted to say hi and also ask about the bots that I have since I last time played YPP. I still have the distillery bot ("Sugar and Spice"), but can't see it in the market and I'm not quite sure why. Then I have Aeolous Rigger and Trident Bilge (guess both can run on manual modes (?) ).

Is it still risk-free to run bots on manual mode or do the OMs have tools for detecting the screen or process activity of ones' computer?
    Last edited by Poseidon; 10-28-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Captain Medals

Welcome back!

The distilling bot got retired years ago, Aeolus and Trident are still working to this date. Manual botting is still 99.99% risk free, they still didn't find a way to detect it.

Have fun
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Welcome back!

The distilling bot got retired years ago, Aeolus and Trident are still working to this date. Manual botting is still 99.99% risk free, they still didn't find a way to detect it.

Have fun
    Thanks mate!

Retired, but people that still have it can use it I guess? ;D

Yes, would highly recommend spending on aethyr/oceanus to replace those two for the former are in every way better.