Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By scola55
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By arrow
  • 1 Post By Whyaye

Thread: Ahoy im back

Ahoy im back

Hello everyone!

Im Pedro, coming back to PP after a while.

Need to a old PC any updated guide?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Need to a old PC any updated guide?
    did u miss the word untaint? if that's what you meant I personally don't think there is an actual way to untaint, I once saw a guide by pikachu in short it was something like: move countries , move again buy a new computer, new router, change your legal name , I would add dye your hair , and change your marital status aswell, if you dont have kids getting a kid would also make it harder for them to catch you
    Pikachu likes this.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    did u miss the word untaint? if that's what you meant I personally don't think there is an actual way to untaint, I once saw a guide by pikachu in short it was something like: move countries , move again buy a new computer, new router, change your legal name , I would add dye your hair , and change your marital status aswell, if you dont have kids getting a kid would also make it harder for them to catch you
    Some guy I know bought like 7 laptops and got them all banned. I dont know how much they were in Shekels though.
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Some guy I know bought like 7 laptops and got them all banned. I dont know how much they were in Shekels though.
    well I don't know this guy, but I would like to think that atleast the first three laptops he bought he didn't know what an ip-address is and that he can still get banned after changing his laptops and the other 4 were probably banned cause he lost over 50m in SF and reported himself for ban evasion
    nathan463 likes this.

Banned

take me on a trip to your dream world pls scola, drown me in rolex's and rupee's my good sir
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

#Return

What the hell happened to this forum. o_O

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    What the hell happened to this forum. o_O
    u left us behind

Banned

I don't understand what ''old PC'' means but they will catch you over and over due to IP or same computer.

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Sure i miss the word untaint . I just dont remeber how "fully untaint" i know will got caught sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by samic423 View Post
    I don't understand what ''old PC'' means but they will catch you over and over due to IP or same computer.
    The IP is different but the MAC still the same, i just dont notice how i can change it and untaint again.

Banned

as I said there is no way to fully untaint, if u wanna change your mac address , download Tmac or similar programs