Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Banned, Unbanned then Banned again.

Banned, Unbanned then Banned again.

Yes, another banned thread.

Okay, so two weeks ago I got banned for RTM, I sent in appeal, the first respond i got was asking me for details on the RMT trade, and that i was also suspected of botting, telling me to list the bots and the ammount of time i used the bots.

So I told them everything truthfully and as best as i can and luckily i was able to get unbanned but that was the last time they said.
    I stopped the hardcore auto botting but i only used manual and as careful as possible because i knew i was probably getting watched. Then earlier today, got banned for botting this time. Welp, i guess thats it.

raf

they search for the bots in the task manager, if every1 is using the same names (bots name that is) that means its tracable.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 11-19-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by raf View Post
    they search for the bots in the task manager, if every1 is using the same names (bots name that is) that means its tracable.
    What proof do you have of that?

Captain Medals

I think its highly illegal to do that and furthermore I think they banned him because he held the same performance level "after quitting botting". They are aware that there is a manual mode.
    Who do you think you are?

So what you are basically telling me is that by some crystal ball type logic they can see what is in my Task Manager? You do realize that often times they will ban someone weeks after they last used a bot? I don't see how any of that is possible.

raf

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    What proof do you have of that?
    none. however in bigger games that have clients they do that, so its not illigal

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    I think its highly illegal to do that and furthermore I think they banned him because he held the same performance level "after quitting botting". They are aware that there is a manual mode.
    actually no, most of my stats dropped drastically since some i actually did legit like rigging and bilging since that would be obvious. but i manual blacksmith and nav

Administrator

none. however in bigger games that have clients they do that, so its not illigal
    Please don't start spreading rumors.
    Panda likes this.

What games? Not trying to be difficult but accessing someone's task manager is extremely invasive.

raf

Heroes&Generals for example, COD, yea sorry Face was just talking lol