Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Money

Thread: I got banned, buahahahha

I got banned, buahahahha

Okay!

So let me set straight one thing, Im not hurt at all because of this cause I've been ban before for cursing in 2006; Creating a new pirate and telling the OM on the greedy chat to unbanned me 2008; for botting 2011; for saying " I love puzzle pirate 300 times " at 3am 2012... (lol that didn't happen).

I created two account during the past 2 weeks and half and I been botting with the supply-crate with practically every bot. I use automatic botting, so im not sure witch bot was it that got me the chop from the game. I know im suppose to use manually to avoid getting ban, but it go so addicted to have so many variety to help increase my stats and also obtain a grand amount of poes and rewards.

What I learn to from this is to make a better strategy to avoid using auto botting on main character and use manual and learn from it. I hate pilly, but I need the poes in order to provided goods to my account and manage to play parol games by betting and such. What got my a bit down was the fact that I lost a Gold and Silver lobster... but its okay I can try again and have the luck to get another one.

I just wanted to let go what I felt about this cause Ive return to the game exactly the same day I join Bot-Supply to PP and I would really like if it is possible for someone to help me improve my gaming and botting in the game through skype or private. Cause I really love PP and I find it a bit doll sometimes when I get ban for not using proper way of the botting.

Heres a pirate potatoe for the long post!

netlckw.png
    Last edited by RobeIsland; 10-16-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Learn to sail well
    Watch Geologist's videos on Youtube from least to most recent on 1x speed.
    Try to distill his style from his non-tokening videos. My opinion:
    1. fill things up MOSTLY correct
    2. try to make it so that you have clears interwoven with your platforms
    3. build horizontals & combos on the bottom if you have a clear space there
    4. do magic shit whenever you're in a tough spot
    I've gotten steps 1-3 mostly down, and I'm scoring pretty decent even though I'm not that high on stars

Having a really good sailing/carp stat makes it less likely you'll get accused of botting &/or reported

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    Learn to sail well
    Watch Geologist's videos on Youtube from least to most recent on 1x speed.
    Try to distill his style from his non-tokening videos. My opinion:
    1. fill things up MOSTLY correct
    2. try to make it so that you have clears interwoven with your platforms
    3. build horizontals & combos on the bottom if you have a clear space there
    4. do magic shit whenever you're in a tough spot
    I've gotten steps 1-3 mostly down, and I'm scoring pretty decent even though I'm not that high on stars

Having a really good sailing/carp stat makes it less likely you'll get accused of botting &/or reported
    I'm stuck on that fourth step. I'll clear like 4 boards perfectly then fuck up the fifth, tanking my stat, as well as my desire to live.

Also, screw you bot makers for making bots in the only puzzles I had any skills in. I was legitimately GM Rigs/Bilge and Ult TH until the bot nation attacked.

I think the only solution is to make bots for all the remaining puzzles.
    Exiled1120 likes this.

I'm still legitimately Ren/GM mostly in Rigs
    You just have to get to high boards and learn from the bot