Thread: Evading

Evading

Can Puzzle Pirates, OOO, Grey Havens see your wifi name and use that as a method of tracking you to be a ban evader, Can they use that to figure out who you are is that possible?

Banned

I do not think anyone not grey havens related has that information, though from personal experience, unless you change router+computer they somehow find you in the end.

Thats what i was planning to do i was just wondering if i need to change my wifi name too.

Banned

if you change router, the wifi name is already changed isnt it?

We've done it before and it didn't change it so i don't think so.

Banned

eh, i mean normally every router u buy has a ip address thing where u can change all the settings including that, so just do it for extra precaution, takes 1minute.

yea that is what I've been trying to do for the last 30 minutes but it wont let me on, I've even default reset the fking thing.

Banned

i would say add me on Skype and I will help you, but I know literally nothing about this stuff , i just google stuff up untill I find something useful

Yep same s what i've tried is i found the maker and model of the router supposedly reset it to default (it blinked a bunch of shit and different colors and cut me web out for a few minutes) and then i tried the default password and user for that model and it didn't work.