Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pikachu
  • 1 Post By HouseStepFan

Thread: PP protest/revolution/strike

Banned

PP protest/revolution/strike

I am planning to arrange a mass player/ex-player strike by having as many people possible not log in for a certain amount of time with hope this will get pp to give all banned players a new clean slate , it will be hard but its worth it, whoever wants to help me plan this/ participate add me on skype : ultswordfight like/ post comments please thank you

last known pirates : spongy/leadthecheer

ps: the middle east is unstable because of a facebook post we can surely win over this game with it's pathetic admins like this

pss: all legit players that havent done anything wrong , and are having thoughts of why you should participate, i mean u were never banned, my answer to you is, pp is dying , do this and save the game or you will die with it
    Last edited by scola55; 09-22-2015 at 05:02 PM.

Sobo's #1 bae

I'll join yours if you join mine for Botsupply. Go ahead and log out and I'll tell you when it's safe to come back.
    Cryoma and jak8222 like this.

Banned

Tell me the results, I started not logging in a looong time ago!

Administrator

Scola, no. Really that's not going to help anything and you are fooling yourself if you think it will. Calm down.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Scola, no. Really that's not going to help anything and you are fooling yourself if you think it will. Calm down.
    Agreed

Worlds Smallest ePeen

u got this bro
    jak8222 likes this.