Carebear on Runescape...

so.. i got up this fine morning and restarted all my rs bots, come back 15 min later to make sure everything is running smooth b4 work and POOF, a carebear carring a lazer appeard said, and i quote " **** you botters" and zapped about 15 of us with his lazer, then POOF gona again. it killed me, i lost everythin in my pouch/bacpack/on me, and put me in lubridge. WTF i know people can hack gold onto the game and whatnot, but thats a first.

EDIT: was funny as hell tho.

picsordidnothappen

Same thing happened to me that one time, except it was just a random event that killed me, not a carebear.

Banned

If your going to bot i more than 5 hours a day i suggest using a side account so it doesnt matter if you get banned.. Clean off your botting accounts every day and if you ever bot on your main do it off and on a few hours at a time (switch worlds )

lol, im not ever gonna bot my main, i use 4 other accts, and the pics thing is what i thught when it happened, so ima stay in that same place same world and see if it happens again for the screenie

I've botted over 12 hours for many days in a row on my main and never been close to being banned. It's all about what bots you use and how/where you use them. And make sure to only use bots with a lot of anti-ban.

Quote Originally Posted by karlwithak View Post
    I've botted over 12 hours for many days in a row on my main and never been close to being banned. It's all about what bots you use and how/where you use them. And make sure to only use bots with a lot of anti-ban.
    I botted up to 90 dungoneering literally 24/7 and got no ban.. I bot my str about 3-5 levels over a few days using breaks and manually playing for a while.. Get insta banned...
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me