Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 123love123
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Typical Ban Appeal Response

Sobo's #1 bae

Typical Ban Appeal Response

Figured you guys may enjoy this. Just proof they don't actually read these things 8^)
    classy-ypp.png

Did they really just autoban without even knowing the associated pirate? Darn, that's dumb.
    Now, try sending a plea related to a pirate that hasn't even been banned.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    Did they really just autoban without even knowing the associated pirate? Darn, that's dumb.
    Now, try sending a plea related to a pirate that hasn't even been banned.
    It's the fact that they didn't even acknowledge anything I wrote. I asked specifics, they didn't answer. I didn't respond to their questions, yet they claim to have "investigated it" and still used the copy response that I asked them not to do in the previous email.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Hahaha! This is the absolute greatest! I have taken hours and hours to write massive ban pleas. I'm talking thousands of words. They respond with the same shit. I Cri Evrytiem

Even though we knew wholeheartedly that the ocean masters never read our ban pleas, actually seeing it like this is quite sickening...

This game wouldn't even be a fucking thought in the world right now if all of the ban evaders just up and quit. Literally, there wouldn't be a god damn thing left. It just blows my mind that they CONTINUE to do this to people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3nDYmFhwpc&t=17s

^ Me ranting on my shitty laptop mic in a desperate attempt to get them to STOP, and possibly change something (anything pls)...

Didn't work, needless to say...
    Last edited by 123love123; 04-15-2017 at 04:24 AM.
    Pikachu likes this.

It depends, i wrote a two paragraph and kept sending in long emails before they were able to respond and i was able to get unbanned, from RWT and Botting, was first offense though.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Shmmitty View Post
    It depends, i wrote a two paragraph and kept sending in long emails before they were able to respond and i was able to get unbanned, from RWT and Botting, was first offense though.
    Nice try Hera.
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Itīs funny how sad that is I personally never even wrote a ban appeal on my old accounts as I have been told if you havenīt been a monthly subscriber or dub purchaser they donīt even respond to your e-mails well I guess they do respond with crtl+v which is pretty much the same