Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pikachu
  • 2 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: I stand beside the German nation

Banned

I stand beside the German nation

After not being able to score 1 goal vs Poland, and wasting 90mins of peoples lives, I want to show my support of the german nation in telling their players to go home <<

Captain Medals

Yeah they should definitely retire , oh wait...
    Who do you think you are?

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    After not being able to score 1 goal vs Poland, and wasting 90mins of peoples lives, I want to show my support of the german nation in telling their players to go home <<
    It's posts like these that remove the integrity of the original Orlando victims post. *And the respect slips away*
    KaiRoe likes this.

Banned

Nah, but life moves on.
    I was truly showing my respect to the victims, now im making a point, that the great busy mehfailz that doesnt watch football unless its germany (racist?!) had to sit through 90 whole minutes of proficient gaming (like my sf?) and they didnt even score a goal <<

Captain Medals

Nah, but life moves on.
    I was truly showing my respect to the victims, now im making a point, that the great busy mehfailz that doesnt watch football unless its germany (racist?!) had to sit through 90 whole minutes of proficient gaming (like my sf?) and they didnt even score a goal <<
    You couldn't even score on an intelligence test so stfu about me and Germany
    Sobo and KaiRoe like this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

i was gona come in and drop a bomb on scola here but i am reformed, can confirm it wouldve broken atleast 2 Bot Supply ToS's and atleast 17 human indecency laws

Sobo's #1 bae

the great busy mehfailz that doesnt watch football unless its germany (racist?!)<<
    60057134.jpg

Banned

#MakeThreadsToKeepForumsAlive