Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wastedbro
  • 2 Post By Face

Thread: Bullying.

Banned/Non-Member

Bullying.

Some guy from my country made this a while ago. Enjoy!

Strongly against bullying.. Specially when it comes down to lads of the age of 17 beating up 13-15 years old for no reason.. And tbh that actually happened to me today.. But then I look at other people and realise how lucky I am to come out looking the same. I just wish this world was a better place.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Administrator

Bullied from K-12. (being more feminine than the other guys in class mainly)

honestly, it really fucks you up. however.
    It also brought me to enlightenment. Live through it and you see the world in an entirely new way. It sucks when it happens to you at that moment, but very helpful if you make something from it.

Bullying is extremely wrong and should definitely be stopped. But the victims need to help, too. If you're a victim and just take the bullying and commit suicide, you obviously aren't helping anybody. Bullying is something we need to fight, and giving in to it isn't doing anything.

If you get bullied, you can either do something about it, or (on less severe cases) ignore it and learn from it.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but I lose respect for anyone who commits suicide.
    LastPoeSeller likes this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    If you're a victim and just take the bullying and commit suicide, you obviously aren't helping anybody. Bullying is something we need to fight, and giving in to it isn't doing anything.
    I completely agree with this.

I had friends that bullied kids in school aswell.. Most of the time it wasn't anything huge, but when it was I always stepped in. Knowing the bullies on a personal level lets you realize that they're the ones with the big problems on the inside.
    ~420~yup

Administrator

I was bullied a bit when I was younger because I had a speech impediment and was always the shortest person in my class (well, nobody in my grade picked on me because I was always liked.. was in grade 3 picked on by people in grade 7-8). Then one day I got tired of it and had my neighbor at the time come and teach them how it feels to be bullied (was in grade 12). After that I never got picked on again. Bullying is definitely wrong and I've had a fair share of friends bullied because of being gay or deaf. I mean really I don't understand what people get out of it...

On a side note according to Dave Notion and I are bullies.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    On a side note according to Dave Notion and I are bullies.
    stop bullying dave, it's not his fault he is gay and deaf!
    sharpie and LastPoeSeller like this.