Need a website willing to pay $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a website willing to pay $$

Hello.. I need a simple website built. Looking to spend around $1000. Add me on skype if you have the capabitliies to make a website where i can have a checkout and upload items. Thanks. I don't need anyone to sell me a website builder.. Im looking for a true web designer.

SKYPE IBYISABEAST

i know someone who can do this for you. added you. ill send u his details

Comment

Originally posted by arabseal View Post
      Hello.. I need a simple website built. Looking to spend around $1000. Add me on skype if you have the capabitliies to make a website where i can have a checkout and upload items. Thanks. I don't need anyone to sell me a website builder.. Im looking for a true web designer.

SKYPE IBYISABEAST
      Added you on skype, looking forward to speak with you.

Comment

Hate to ruin people making an easy buck, but I would recommend Shopify.
        Conduct transactions via MaxMind / Plimus. (Maxmind is a decent fraud check and trust me, you will get fraudulent orders no matter what niche you're in)

Honestly, you don't want to hire a "true website designer" because:

1) The real web designers make tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars a year, so they wouldn't be willing to work for such a small project.
        2) It's WAY better to know your own back end. If something goes wrong down the line, that cheap developer you picked up won't help you much.
        3) If you're launching a site, put up a landing page and capture e-mail addresses/contact info. Once you have your MVP ready, release that under beta mode. Honestly, try and do as much as possible yourself, not only will you learn a lot, but no one will have access to private information / your niche specifics.
        4) A 'true web designer' probably won't add much value to your site. If you want to get individual pieces commissioned, there are plenty of graphic artists who will work for dirt cheap or free.

All I'm saying is that, unless you've gotten money to throw away, build it yourself or buy tools that will help you significantly.

Comment

im a web designer and if you want you can contact me on skype: deinemila2 i can show you my portofolio and pre-works!

Comment

Working...
          X