Tutor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutor?

Hey, I was just wondering if someone could do a couple of 1 on 1 lessons with me. I want to do programming when I go to college but I don't have much experience in VB or C#. I only have experience in Java.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

:P I could use this too, I have experience in Python, and KPL. And a BIT in VB. Perhaps we could learn together, Pain?

Comment

We could :d but idk where to start.

Comment

Me neither, we'd def. need a teacher/tutor.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain View Post
          Hey, I was just wondering if someone could do a couple of 1 on 1 lessons with me. I want to do programming when I go to college but I don't have much experience in VB or C#. I only have experience in Java.
          If you have experience with another programming language it really isn't that hard to learn another. All it takes is some initiative and access to Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
            If you have experience with another programming language it really isn't that hard to learn another. All it takes is some initiative and access to Google.
            Google is just too annoying :P and its been about a year or 18 months since i last done anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain View Post
              Foxall - Teach Yourself Visual C Sharp in 24 Hours (Sams, 2008)

Comment

First, why would you even want to learn BASIC?

Comment

Originally posted by LaneSwitch View Post
                  First, why would you even want to learn BASIC?
                  because VB is the programme you have to use when I go to college to do programming.

Comment

I Have only done basic things on VB i got all the way up to arrays then found it very complicated. I can just about show you up to arrays which isnt much. Let me know

Comment

Basic is everything. Without it you can't do advance. Like maths xD

Comment

Originally posted by Xzenphenos View Post
                        I Have only done basic things on VB i got all the way up to arrays then found it very complicated. I can just about show you up to arrays which isnt much. Let me know
                        This is an old thread No longer wanting a tutor as I have changed my mind about coding.

Comment

Working...
                        X