RIP Anonymouss (Angel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Anonymouss (Angel)

Okay I'm removing this post simply because of the sheer disrespect.

She passed away. End of. I was told to inform people but it
    Seems that is just too much of a hassle

The photos and "social media" she used is not hers. It's someone else's.

I'm actually sickened by the lack of respect given, even by admins on this website.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Mew View Post
    After further investigation, by dedicated forum members and staff, it has been confirmed that Crystal AKA Angel AKA Anonymouss AKA Graves AKA whatever else you knew her by faked her own death. Your lives may all continue now, as hers has.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 11-07-2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: The massive lack of disrespect

So sad to hear. RIP Angel, hope all is well with her friends and family.

Comment

I knew her. I was always under the impression that her name was Crystal. Also, out of curiosity (as I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation to this), but how do the deceased go about posting selfies on social media and statuses about playing verious online games a week after they die? I would love to play some League with my bestie who died in January.

Comment

Seeing as she had no social media I don't see how that is possible. All she used was Skype, puzzle pirates and bot supply.

Anything else isn't her.

Comment

Instagram

Sure does look a lot like her

Comment

That's not her... Who even is that?

Comment

Originally posted by MattieValentine View Post
              Seeing as she had no social media I don't see how that is possible. All she used was Skype, puzzle pirates and bot supply.

Anything else isn't her.
              How does it feel to be wrong?
              Also, if she left all her passwords and stuff, why not just post with her account?
              PS: The statuses about playing video games were on Skype h3rp4d3rp.

Comment

Well yeah bot supply Skype and puzzle pirates count as kind of social media. But Facebook/twitter/Instagram/vine/google+/tumblr she didn't have.

Comment

She posted on Skype that she was playing League of Legends.
                  And she had Instagram. She personally showed me her account over Teamviewer.

Comment

I somehow doubt that.

Comment

Ok then you'd be somehow wrong.

Comment

TBH Mattie I personally suggest you give up on this total BS stuff, people are not dumb just like I'm not dumb to know who you are are PP. (if people are not stupid they would know as well) so to save yourself from your own stupidity SHUT UP

Comment

Originally posted by VnG_Zangetsu View Post
                          TBH Mattie I personally suggest you give up on this total BS stuff, people are not dumb just like I'm not dumb to know who you are are PP. (if people are not stupid they would know as well) so to save yourself from your own stupidity SHUT UP
                          Godbless you, sonny.

Comment

No idea what you're on about lad.

Comment

Originally posted by MattieValentine View Post
                              Well yeah bot supply Skype and puzzle pirates count as kind of social media. But Facebook/twitter/Instagram/vine/google+/tumblr she didn't have.

Considering I talked/cam'd with her every single night for 2 months(before I realized she was psychotic) I can guarantee you that is her instagram and twitter (and if I wasn't so lazy I would find her Facebook)

Stop being so naive.

Comment

Working...
                              X