Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free: SMH Restationer

Ahoy,

I have been working on an SMH restationer. I think it is finally ready to share with everyone. Please read below before asking questions. I use my own bots but there is no reason this would not work with other bots.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW! THE BOT WILL CRASH IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CORRECT SETUP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SMHtool.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	156996

How to use:

- Ensure new pirate help is enabled so you can see the station overlay
    - Place your mouse over the station you wish to restation at and press CTRL + T until you see an untitled image appear on your desktop.
    - Save your chat logs in /documents (the default location, it doesn't matter what you name them).

What will it do
    - There is an inbuilt TH bot I made (Nothing fancy though)
    - It will auto team on SF
    - It will restation and defend if a station cannot be found
    - It will come off station at port, vote and then leave. It can also shut down your PC if you wish
    - It can talk in game after certain events

Please provide feedback on improvements that can be made. I had to use an obfuscator to secure the code so it may flag as a generic trojan but i'm happy
    for a mod to check the code if they wish

Any issues, feel free to PM me

Free to download at: https://ufile.io/297e9x5r
    Last edited by Jonnyx; 10-08-2020, 07:13 PM.

Thought about adding an accept for call all hands for kades? It might not find a station but just putting you on a boat that enters is often enough to manually station if you multi bot.

Comment

I wanted to test it for a few days before posting a reply, for the time I have used it, it has worked very well. Bit of faffing around to get it started however it does restation and team for myself and it even voted on diving the booty. Very good tool considering it is free if you just want to watch a movie or have some real life stuff where you do not have to watch the screen all the time.

Comment

My windows defender claims its a trojaner :P but sounds awesome Free is always good

Comment

Glad you like it . I don't know what to do about the defender flagging it. It is probably either due to the obfuscator, or the fact the code includes things like mouse controls. I have tried multiple things but I am unable to stop it flagging at the moment. If you disable your defender or use in a virtual machine you should have no issue.

If anybody does have an issue with the program, PM me and I will help you out

Comment

All good i got it to run anways but as soon as i leave station, instead of restationing it just closes the window? so currently its not working for me sadly!

Comment

Can you refresh download link?

Comment

you guys idiots or what? https://prnt.sc/x365y2

look at that shit it has a trojan in it lol,

Comment

So this program is good?

Comment

hey I was unable to download this program??? not available anymore?

Comment

Working...
                    X