Selling Expert Distilling Services - Currently Cerulean Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Expert Distilling Services - Currently Cerulean Only

Selling Expert Distilling Service for Cerulean Ocean only currently.

Service would be completed through Team Viewer. No account information would be needed or shared. This is also not a botted service.

Each customer will get 1 Pirate to Expert Rank, between Renowned and Grand-Master (Renowned is the goal rank). I do not supply Ult or #1 Distilling services at this current time.

Services will be paid through BitCoin and Cash App.

Services Provided will be as follows

Reaching Expert Rank from Able: 0.0008 BTC (BitCoin)

If you already have a rank above able and request service to Renowned. I can provide Initial service as Accordingly.

Proficient --> Renowned: 0.0007 BTC (BitCoin)
    Distinguished --> Renowned: 0.00055 BTC (BitCoin)
    Respected --> Renowned: 0.0004 BTC (BitCoin)
    Master --> Renowned: 0.00025 BTC (BitCoin)

Maintaining Rank:

Maintaining @ Renowned : 0.0001 BTC (BitCoin)

If you Rank has lowered below Renowned and you have already used my service and additional 0.000125 BTC (BitCoin) will be charged per rank required.

Example if you rank lowered to Distinguished. Required leveling would be Respected > Master > Renowned. The additional charge would be 0.000375

Please Note

Cancellation during Service by customer. A refund would be applied where applicable, with the terms of refund being at my discretion. A calculation of service already provided would be done and a price will be notified to the customer. Refunds will not exceed the amount of 0.0003 for any incomplete service.

Cancellation during Service by provider (Me). A refund would be applied where applicable, with the terms of refund being at my discretion. A calculation of service already provided would be done and a price will be notified to the customer. Refunds will not exceed the amount of 0.00045 for any incomplete service.

If a Service needs to be "Paused" temporary for a time period between 1 hour to 24 hours, a surcharge of 0.00015 BTC (BitCoin) will be applied. Anything longer than 24 hours will be considered as a Cancellation.

Update - Forgot to add my Discord
    Puzzle Labour#6337
    Last edited by Puzzle Labour; 04-23-2021, 11:30 PM.

Cerulean is absolutely dogpiss dead.
    Who do you think you are?

Comment

and there is demand there for it by some. Still a service I am willing to provide

Comment

Taking Orders into 2nd Week of May.

Comment

Working...
        X