No announcement yet.

Selling 1.6m PoE on Obsidian Ocean!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Selling 1.6m PoE on Obsidian Ocean!

Hey all,

As the title says I'm looking to sell 1.6m in PoE for either money via PayPal or for OSRS gp (preferably OSRS gp). Also might be willing to sell some items I have as well (prob 1m+). Looking for people with vouches or a middle man that could help in the transaction phase. Feel free to add my skype: gtfomyduck.

What is the rate, and i have OSRS in exchange for Obsidian Poe.

Comment

Originally posted by madman115 View Post
      What is the rate, and i have OSRS in exchange for Obsidian Poe.
      I think the general consensus on the price per mill for Obsidian PoE has been $35/m. OSRS gp is approx $1 per mill if not a little bit less. With that being said, I'd like either $56 or 56m OSRS gp.

Comment

I've been told the rate is much lower, but in any case.
        I have 29.3 M right now, if we could find a suitable middle man I'm up for the trade. Would 900k for it sound good?
        I would also like to add there is a risk of trading high amounts of money in puzzle pirates as ive read the reviews and quite a lot of people have been banned for real world trading.

Comment

I've been told the rate is much lower, but in any case.
          I have 29.3 M right now, if we could find a suitable middle man I'm up for the trade. Would 900k for it sound good?
          I would also like to add there is a risk of trading high amounts of money in puzzle pirates as ive read the reviews and quite a lot of people have been banned for real world trading.
          I'm happy to do the transaction with a suitable middle man. Idk what you mean by the 900k though and I'd definitely argue that the OSRS gp price per mill I stated ($1/per mill) is very reasonable. As for the Obsidian PoE price, $3.5 per 100k PoE ($35 per 1m PoE) has been advertised throughout many threads. I don't really see anyone else selling Obsidian PoE currently so I think the ball is in my court to decide on the rate. Not to mention I can get more bang for my buck if I just sold it for cash then bought the OSRS gold through some chinese gold farming website. I'm going to stick with my rate of $3.5 per 100k PoE which translates into 100k PoE for every 3.5m OSRS gp.

Edit:
          I forgot to address the second part of your reply. I agree there's a potential risk of trading high amounts of PoE in PP so I'm open to people's suggestions on how to bypass the system. One way I think would work would be using Swordfighting wagers.
          Last edited by Bowls; 11-16-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

The Obsidian Ocean was recenly released, thereby causing prices to drop eventually, i think that thread that advertised 35$/m is a bit old at any rate on this forum and I've been told you could get 1m/20$. I am willing to trade 29.3m OSRS gp for 900k Poe in the Obsidian Ocean. I already have a partial offer currently at the moment and the rate is almost the same as i have offered, but since you are buying in bulk i would rather sell to you through a middleman.
            Yes when it comes to selling Obsidian Poe you happen to be one of 3 people. Who have posted in the last month as far as i can recall. But I'm the only one offering OSRS gp.
            Thanks.

--
            Also the risk on my part is considerably more than the risk your taking.
            Also if you are interested in buying my OSBOT account of osrs with 3 premium bots, let me know.
            Even at the rate your offering its 823k for 29.3m if im not mistaken.
            Last edited by madman115; 11-16-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

The Obsidian Ocean was recenly released, thereby causing prices to drop eventually, i think that thread that advertised 35$/m is a bit old at any rate on this forum and I've been told you could get 1m/20$. I am willing to trade 29.3m OSRS gp for 900k Poe in the Obsidian Ocean. I already have a partial offer currently at the moment and the rate is almost the same as i have offered, but since you are buying in bulk i would rather sell to you through a middleman.
              Yes when it comes to selling Obsidian Poe you happen to be one of 3 people. Who have posted in the last month as far as i can recall. But I'm the only one offering OSRS gp.
              Thanks.

--
              Also the risk on my part is considerably more than the risk your taking.
              Also if you are interested in buying my OSBOT account of osrs with 3 premium bots, let me know.
              Even at the rate your offering its 823k for 29.3m if im not mistaken.
              Sure I'll do that.

Comment

Great
                Okay, Lets Agree on a middleman with vouches, Should we post a topic in the Middle man section?
                ---
                Or we could do small multiple trades. But in order for me to be safe can we put on a small drama of being people from other oceans and you are giving me money to help me out or something to that effect. I really dont want to take the chances, ive recently got banned on another account and wouldnt like it happening again, we can start with 2m (me handing it over) to you handing over and you its value and so on, but first you could add me as a hearty and pretend we know each other and you could promote me to FO or SO if u happen to be in a crew atleast for a while if this transaction gets flagged. You have some risk as well if you happen to have the rest of the money on that account.
                Last edited by madman115; 11-16-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Great
                  Okay, Lets Agree on a middleman with vouches, Should we post a topic in the Middle man section?
                  ---
                  Or we could do small multiple trades. But in order for me to be safe can we put on a small drama of being people from other oceans and you are giving me money to help me out or something to that effect. I really dont want to take the chances, ive recently got banned on another account and wouldnt like it happening again, we can start with 2m (me handing it over) to you handing over and you its value and so on, but first you could add me as a hearty and pretend we know each other and you could promote me to FO or SO if u happen to be in a crew atleast for a while if this transaction gets flagged. You have some risk as well if you happen to have the rest of the money on that account.
                  Ah I see what you're trying to get at. Don't blame you for being extra cautious. I'd be happy to do either the middleman thing or small transactions. But I think the best thing to do is probably have an alt and meet up with each other & put on a show rather than on our mains.

I'll check this post tomorrow morning and we'll finalize things tmrw, add my skype (gtfomyduck) in the meantime.

Comment

I dont have Skype. I do have discord but no mic, we can use that for out of forum communication.
                    Nirvana#3862

Comment

I'd be happy to middle man the trade for you lads - my skype is WhyayeBS if interested.
                      sigpic

Comment

I dont have Skype. I do have discord but no mic, we can use that for out of forum communication.
                        Nirvana#3862
                        I added you on discord.

Comment

Working...
                        X