Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any way a trial version of stardust nav can be implemented? i would like to see how it works before i actually purchase it

Comment

What's up with the gunning bot nowadays? It kind of super booches, or loads without one of the pieces going in due to a bump.

Comment

i bought the flaming balls bot, and i dont like it? can i get a refund?

Comment

Originally posted by shawnguy View Post
          i bought the flaming balls bot, and i dont like it? can i get a refund?
          Please PM Sobo with your transaction ID.

Comment

Is Cards on Fire still available for purchase, am I just over looking it?

Comment

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-pirates-bots/638-[bot-supply-exclusive]-premium-puzzle-pirates-bot-cards-fire.html

there ya go mate

EDIT: Highlight all of the first line and copy and paste!. not just the link

Comment

Anyone know if it's still possible to get Knock on Wood 1.0? Any chances, or accounts that still have it? Thanks!

Comment

im almost sure that when they remove a bot they can remove it from your account at the same time and im almost sure this bot isnt available anymore so...

Comment

I pmed Sobo and i didn't get a message and im scared that i wont be able to refund after 24 hours

Comment

Don't worry, we've noticed your post. Sobo will get back to you once he has time.
                      Who do you think you are?

Comment

Originally posted by bayley371 View Post
                        http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-pirates-bots/638-[bot-supply-exclusive]-premium-puzzle-pirates-bot-cards-fire.html

there ya go mate

EDIT: Highlight all of the first line and copy and paste!. not just the link
                        Does it work or is it oudated the thread looks super old =o

Comment

Originally posted by hinamizawa View Post
                          Does it work or is it oudated the thread looks super old =o
                          Card on Fire works great Always has, and still does!

Comment

my rigging bots are not working ? how can i get assistance

Comment

Send me a message on Skype.
                              Who do you think you are?

Comment

is there a way to get my bots back? I didnt log into supply crate for awhile and got on it the other day and all of my bots are gone. Anyone i can talk to about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X