"Get Money" has an impersonator and doesn't seem to care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get Money" has an impersonator and doesn't seem to care

So I have been looking for a PoE seller for a while. Finally found one who was legit Simsim. Anyways this is kind of a long story but I reached out to Get Money to try and buy some PoE. He started ignoring me after a little while, as I found his Discord linked to a banned user on BS. After not responding after I asked him what his BS username was on Discord (His ACTUAL Discord is "The Come Up#0266" I got an add from a user "Get Money#1824" who was impersonating the REAL Get Money. After sending them money they then blocked and deleted me. I reached out to the original The Come Up (His actual Discord) and he called me a retard and said it's my problem. If someone is using HIS NAME to scam users, it sounds like it's his problem too as it's tarnishing his name. He was completely unhelpful and unwilling to speak to me. The fact that I need to post on his behalf blows my fuckin' mind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XGDzc7q.png
Views:	103
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	219082

He then blocked me after that.

The Imposter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wDDNeo4.png
Views:	84
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	219083

Why don't you just ask the sellers for a PM and doublecheck that its not an imposter? Be more skeptical and don't fall for obvious scams.
    Who do you think you are?

Comment

LOL Wtf? Why am I being villified? By a GM of all things. Nice. Thanks so much for the support guys lol really great community you got here. I guess none of ya'll really give a shit about much huh lol

Comment

Originally posted by kutzki View Post
        LOL Wtf? Why am I being villified? By a GM of all things. Nice. Thanks so much for the support guys lol really great community you got here. I guess none of ya'll really give a shit about much huh lol
        no one is vilifying you bud, Mehfaiilz x3 is just telling you that you should always double check by asking them to verify their BS account via pm as there is a lot of posts on the forums to help avoid scams such as these.

there is nothing the community can do but bann them or inform others of such actions exist.

if you paid via paypal you can get a refund if your bankcard is linked to the account and cash is removed from your bank via linked to paypal(paypal quickpay)

please feel lucky you only lost 14$ there are members like myself who have spend around 1000$ on private bots or services and have been scammed.

you have also now been a member of our community since Jan 2013 you should know better

https://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches...html#post98585

Comment

Working...
        X