Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 9 long years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    After 9 long years

    Ya girls still permabanned, hahahaha
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by 123love123; 04-08-2022, 01:56 AM.

    #2
    some things will never change D:
    Merry Christmas, Mr.Lawrence

    Comment


      #3
      You must be such a terrible person and ruined many lives. Account sharing and using crystal bilge should be a death sentence tbh. We're lucky that the ocean masters didn't execute us in real life because we were only dumb teenagers when we destroyed so many precious lives.

      Comment


        #4
        Wait....

        Is that....

        123....

        MAY INN SPAM PARTNER IN CRIME <3 HI
        Calm the sig size

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Peenomenon View Post
          You must be such a terrible person and ruined many lives. Account sharing and using crystal bilge should be a death sentence tbh. We're lucky that the ocean masters didn't execute us in real life because we were only dumb teenagers when we destroyed so many precious lives.
          At least the U.S justice system profits from incarcerating people, I still wonder what GH gets out of hunting evaders.
          Merry Christmas, Mr.Lawrence

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Logo View Post
            Wait....

            Is that....

            123....

            MAY INN SPAM PARTNER IN CRIME <3 HI
            Hi Queen!!! <333 Nice to see you're still around causing trouble


            Originally posted by Extra Noodles View Post

            At least the U.S justice system profits from incarcerating people, I still wonder what GH gets out of hunting evaders.
            They get to feel superior!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 123love123 View Post

              hi queen!!! <333 nice to see you're still around causing trouble




              They get to feel superior!
              yes! You too babe <3 hollar
              Calm the sig size

              Comment

              Working...
              X