Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic or not?

hey

just came back to puzzle pirates from a long break and i am very curious what bots to you guys use and do you use manual or automatic mode? what bots gets you banned and whats are "safe" to use. yeah i put safe in qoute

Use manual and never get banned
    Who do you think you are?

Comment

so none of the bots are safe with automatic?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan1337 View Post
        so none of the bots are safe with automatic?
        Automatic mode can get you banned, manual is completely undetectable.
        Who do you think you are?

Comment

so the sf bot is worthless because its automatic?

Comment

Isn't there a manual mode in DiS? I think the bigger Problem are Patching bots.

Comment

could someone help me i havent received an auth code for aethyr and doesnt look like i will, when i open supply crate it is corrupted

Comment

Originally posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post

Automatic mode can get you banned, manual is completely undetectable.
                I don't agree with this assessment; suppose OOO sends identical boards to players. Players who submit the same solution are likely to be cheating. The more players who produce the same solution, the more likely it is that each of those players is cheating. The same is true if they sample several different boards. Puzzles like bilging which lend themselves to obvious (e.g., 3-depth BFS) solutions that produce reasonable results are even more likely to detect, because there are probably many bots which will produce the same solution.

Comment

Working...
                X