Scam Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam Evidence

I've seen it done on other forums and would highly suggest only accepting video evidence. Most all the things that are accepted here as concrete evidence could easily be photoshopped by anyone with half a brain. Paypal and skype are both ontop of white backgrounds, text can easily be manipulated. People should get in the habit of recording their transaction.

I second this. I once tried to get some filthy foreigner banned on Buy-Poe so I forged Skype "evidence" and it actually turned out working for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezenemy View Post
      I second this. I once tried to get some filthy foreigner banned on Buy-Poe so I forged Skype "evidence" and it actually turned out working for the most part.
      I've not personally done it myself but I've seen it done.. To me >.> That was a bad day..
      Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

Personally, I'd love to see this implemented if everyone recorded their transactions. (Which they don't)

But, seeing as we confirm evidence over teamviewer (well I do mostly anyway) it would be quite hard to fake it. Therefore I see no real point to it being the "only" accepted evidence.

Comment

As long as the evidence is looked at via teamviewer, your all good.

Comment

Yeah video evidence seems to be the best choice. thats why i always take screen shots when i trade + videos.

Comment

Working...
            X