Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Activity

What's up guys!

I noticed that the site has been very inactive lately and it sucks because ever since I joined I had hope that this would be a somewhat active and engaging community where we could share our ideas and buy/sell and trade with one another. While all of this is still going on occasionally, it's very far and in-between. Seems not as many people are playing just RS or PP these days, they have moved on to newer and better games.

My suggestion would be to do a revamp of the website, have more trading forums with more games to choose from. Put a strict policy of rules in place and maybe open the possibility of verified members, pro sellers and perhaps a middleman service to ensure that users are in good hands when dealing with these individuals. EpicNPC does a pretty good job of this. This is just a suggestion and I think it would make this community a better place. We have a lot of talent here and it's a shame for it to go to waste.

I can't code or anything but I'm willing to help out with graphic work if you guys were to revamp the site. Let me know what you guys think, would anyone else like to see something like this happen?

Cheers,
    bcloaded

But the site is built around selling bots for YPP. What would the admin team get out of expanding trading forums for other games?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whyaye View Post
      But the site is built around selling bots for YPP. What would the admin team get out of expanding trading forums for other games?
      Uhh...Traffic. Money. Reverse YPP.

Comment

But thats assuming people would see a subforum for a game called Yohoho Puzzle Pirates, click into it, decide to download it, get past the fact it's totally not new user friendly and then buy bots from this site for it.

Because thats the only way they could make money from this, unless they started making bots for other games, or began advertising on this site.
        sigpic

Comment

...That was the point of the OP's post...

Comment

I am currently in the process of making a new YPP trade site. This one is fully reskinned and of course YPP themed. It's still far from done and it's currently being edited on a test site before it's transferred to a live public site. The site will be less focused around bots and more focused on general trading. I haven't decided yet if I will open the site up to multiple game categories yet, as for now it will remain YPP themed.

What are your suggestions, should I open this up to a general trading site rather than just YPP? I spent the day working on the theme but it crossed my mind that the YPP trading community isn't that big. Having more options would allow for a larger community.
            Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 08-17-2015, 08:22 PM. Reason: No advertising

Comment

Working...
            X