Asking for BOTING GUIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for BOTING GUIDE

Hello everyone , i want to start to use vip bots , annyone can give me tips or guides how avoid ban? Maybe its better use VPNS or somethig and new account?

Just don't be an idiot. If you are using bots pay attention to the computer or you're going to look like a botter. Talk to people as if you normally would, unstation and restation as appropriate. If the ship ports dont be the idiot still on the station 45 minutes later. That is how people get caught. A lot of these bots are made to not perform to well. Some people complain about that but I think its smart. If you're the person who's hitting incred every DR then someone is going to /complain you. Make sure to play the other puzzles even if its not well. If you only have a rig, bilge, and patch score you look like a botter.

Comment

Also if you make multiple accounts to bot on do not make them all look the same with the same sounding names and then job them on the same ship. I have seen that soooo many times and those accounts get banned fast

Comment

Working...
      X