Need help with tokening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with tokening

In the last few weeks, I've built a bilging, patching, and rigging bot and now I want to add tokening support.

To do this, I need to be able to get on a ship and do poors/booch for several hours while I work on it. I don't know much about the game outside of the puzzles, so I'm not sure the best way to do this.

Thoughts?

Navy?
    Might not be the most efficient but then you wont be needing other players to sail the boat for you

Comment

How do you token in the navy?

Comment

Originally posted by s0lz View Post
        How do you token in the navy?
        You don't get tokens in the navy. You can get them in a blockade, SMH environment or flotilla.

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Main_Page has lots of good information if you're curious about other stuff.

Comment

Hey man, hit me up and I'm sure we can arrange something just 1 question. You know you won't get tokens with poor/booch right?

Comment

BlueSosa osa Yep! Without tokens they average excellent and occasionally good but never incredible. There are things that I know will improve the algorithms, but right now adding token support is a higher priority for me so that I can do SMH in any role.

Comment

Sorry for the double post - BlueSosa, any chance you are still willing to help me out?

Comment

Working...
              X