bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone.

Simba/Scar and RiD were not mentioned because they have only been given respect for their age, not their quality. Most users can't run them for 10minutes, that being they could even manage to set up Simba right.

Epicbot and Rarebot are the current two injection bots, that are no privately owned, to be released to the public. Neither are currently open source, but epicbot has a much more valued bot. It is closer to perfection then rarebot and is much more trusted, with age and just general trust. Some claim it to be a virus, most don't. Rarebot is a simple rip off of RSBot 2.0, in words of the admins, a rip off of their Powerbot's scrap.

There has also been numerous color bot releases, runedream, runeshark, master-bot, etc. Runedream is the oldest of these newer bots, but I find runeshark the general best, as it is new and has already advanced quite a bit, surpassing the others quickly.

If your waiting for a bot, make that wait to be for RSBot 4. Timer has coded it from scratch and he started a week or two ago with the actual client, and is nearing done. With a flawless updater, it will be the client to best the others. Hopefully we will see some renatusbot features, Markovchain and such, but only time will tell, right?

Hope it cleared some

Comment

Originally posted by Sobo View Post
      Lost the lawsuit against Jagex, had to shut down
      aww :/ shame.. Hate Jagex now.
      Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

Runescape has become such a great source of income that people rely on it for jobs, its only a matter of time before botting is back at its full capacity that it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejection View Post
          Runescape has become such a great source of income that people rely on it for jobs, its only a matter of time before botting is back at its full capacity that it once was.
          Inb4 Jacmob; Edward Cullens the client... Like he plans.

SHIMMER SHIMMER SHIMMER!
          If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

There are many i think

Comment

but most of them are costly

Comment

Working...
              X