People still play runescape?

why...

Why do you still play puzzlepirates?

Comment

more point to it :P

Comment

PP is more than just a click fest..

Comment

I rarely play Runescape anymore same goes to Puzzle Pirates. Both games are sucks for me and I hate it. Puzzle Pirates is so addictive that I can't even control my time to play it. I stop playing Runescape about 3 years ago because its bored when I use bot. Games that currently I am playing: League Of Legend and Minecraft. If anyone playing LoL and now reading this, add me SplashOfBlood on NA server.(^_^)

Comment

lol minecraft is worse and puzzle pirates is so addicting i think because of poker ... well for me

Comment

You play Puzzle Pirates, a game that was originally made for children.
              I play RuneScape, a game that was developed by Andrew Gower for children of the age of 12+.

Puzzle Pirates and RuneScape are both java based games.

So answer this, why do you waste your time playing games in general? Point made. They entertain you.

One thing I hate seeing is people going around saying "You're gay for liking this game" I hate Call of Duty and you don't see me bashing on any idiot who payings $60 for the same thing over and over again.
              If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

<cocaine

My conclusion from the above posts : If RS had poker it would be the ultimate game.

</cocaine>

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Comment

i play YPP so i gamble in game and not in real life >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    <cocaine

My conclusion from the above posts : If RS had poker it would be the ultimate game.

</cocaine>
                    They would also be forced to remove it by their government.
                    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

Simple answer; for fun.

Comment

i quit runescape and now play other more community driven games.

why I quit:

1. Jagex as a company is now shit
                        2. new content is shit
                        3. wowscape is not what i play for (fk off combat beta)
                        4. community has gone to hell (filled with botters (no offence I like the coders its the 12 year old kids who just run the code who should get off)
                        5. game is just out of new content i have been playing for 5 years iv killed every boss and done every skill to the lv where you dont unlock new stuff... its lost its appeal

Comment

Originally posted by Franky View Post
                          You play Puzzle Pirates, a game that was originally made for children.
                          Published by: Ubisoft / Three Rings Design, Inc.
                          Developed by: Three Rings Design, Inc.
                          Genre: Online Puzzle
                          Number of Players: 1
                          Release Date:
                          US: December 8, 2003
                          MSRP: $19.99
                          T for Teen: Use of Tobacco and Alcohol

Oh okay. >_>

Runescape never held any appeal to me, and Y!PP quickly lost it's appeal. A game should challenge your mind. Clearly mindless clicking doesn't do that. Puzzles on the other hand, do... to an extent. Having to wait for hours to be able to access higher level puzzles (namely bnav in SMH / CI etc. situations) is quite tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by Valderino View Post
                            T for Teen: Use of Tobacco and Alcohol
                            Indeed... For the game to be marked as PG style they would have to have removed the drinking game and various other puzzles they deemed 'violent'.

As for Runescape... I could never really get into it. I'd just keep getting lost then a bandit would kill me and take all my items.

I'm a failure ._.

Comment

People play a game becuase it has some positive effect for them. Runescape isn't mentally challenging, neither are some of the biggest merch brands our there... WoW, LoL, CoD, BF3. Ask yourself, why those games are so popular? No-one needs to explain to others why they play a game. It's a game, they enjoy it. This thread imo is spam.

Comment

Working...
                              X