Rsbot is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rsbot is back

In my opinion the best bot, next to RsBuddy is back!

http://www.powerbot.org/
    I´m the proud owner of: - KOW Carpentry. - BOS Gunning. - Poseidon. - Cards on Fire. - Argos.
    - Inferno Blacksmith. -Trident. -Overhaul TH. -DIS. - Aeolus.

KBot was the best rs botting software there was.

Comment

Loved this bot, was incrediblely reliable. Glad to see it back, although I'm using EpicBot for the time being.

Comment

This has been back for almost a month.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Comment

Cba with bots.. They'll just keep getting put down.
          Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by The Menstruating Unicorn View Post
            I have to disagree with you there Kbot was a great bot, but it wasn't the best.

Plus their owner wasn't around long enough to even consider it "The best"
            If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

Someone hacked my account on there and got me banned. v.v

Comment

Originally posted by tradami View Post
                Sure.. *rolls eyes*
                Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

This bot has been out for a while now iv been using it non stop :]

Comment

Originally posted by tradami View Post
                    This is probably true, The fire making script actually doesnt make fires, it cancels your recovery questions and sets a bank pin if you don't have one, from there, who knows what it does. I'd be careful when using some of the scripts now a days.

Comment

Rsbot has been out for a little while now.

Originally posted by The Menstruating Unicorn View Post
                      I disagree. Even though it was really nice, it never reached its potential and it wasn't out on the market for very long.

Comment

Thing you've also gotta realize, and even Timer acknowledged this is that scripts are now given more of your account information due to the fact that he wanted to create a bypass for the 6 hour timer, luckily the scripts on the SDN (Makes me feel a little unsafe tbh) are checked before being added, so if you were to submit a script that would steal users accounts you'll have your SDN access revoked.
                        If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

Originally posted by Franky View Post
                          Thing you've also gotta realize, and even Timer acknowledged this is that scripts are now given more of your account information due to the fact that he wanted to create a bypass for the 6 hour timer, luckily the scripts on the SDN (Makes me feel a little unsafe tbh) are checked before being added, so if you were to submit a script that would steal users accounts you'll have your SDN access revoked.
                          This is true. Also, the fact that plenty of users are always making their own bots that don't go on SDN, you can always find an alternate script to one you don't like or think is buggy and might try to steal your password.

Comment

Botting it always tricky. Half the time is spent trying to find some that work or that wont steal your information.

Comment

Working...
                            X