This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Might I just emphasize that without Sticky there would be absolutely no bots for you to use at all, even from the days of Sheer Bilge there would be nothing, absolutely nothing.

Just remember that and vote for who you think has done the most for the community of botters.
    Veto.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

Where is contestvotes!

He is a valued and contributing member of our communtiy and should be included in this staff MoTM! Unless you have decided to put a_regular_member in charge of the decisive and community-driven competition!

Sounds a bit sketchy to me

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Comment

Originally posted by Kandor View Post
        Where is contestvotes!

He is a valued and contributing member of our communtiy and should be included in this staff MoTM! Unless you have decided to put a_regular_member in charge of the decisive and community-driven competition!

Sounds a bit sketchy to me
        Contestvotes is pretty much me, considering I'm the one who runs MOTM. You can vote for Contestvotes but those votes will go to me if you wanna get technical here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
          Contestvotes is pretty much me, considering I'm the one who runs MOTM. You can vote for Contestvotes but those votes will go to me if you wanna get technical here.
          NO YOU'RE NOT! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!

ContestVotes is his own person!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Comment

I smell conspiracy!

Comment

Bump! Not long left! Make sure you get your vote in for your favourite staff member!!!

Comment

Cryoma 2012

Comment

Working...
                X