Been a full day [moved]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a full day [moved]

Almost an entire day has passed. I have not received my auth codes, would this be easier if I bought DiS instead of the patching bot/gunning bot? I've gotten a day of DiS as compensation, but I mean it's already almost been 24 hours? Could I get some more compensations, maybe even trials of flaming balls gunning/spools of silk patching (the ones I'm buying permanently) until I actually get the items back? I understand the wait, but it really has been a while.

Same boat bud..Just have to wait till Face figures it out I guess.

Comment

Dammit. Can I buy any bots without having to do this? Like I'll pay for a different one, just want one that works.

Comment

All the bots work for me that I have purchased in the past..I just dropped $150.00 on the navigation bot. We will just have to chill I guess. I don't understand the system to be able to speculate anything about it.

Comment

Hey at least you got a trial, I am just sitting here waiting patiently refreshing my email every 30 min. I might buy the nav bot, alpha let me know how it is. I wish I got vip earlier so i could try it earlier.

Comment

It's a problem with the auth system, not the bot itself from my understanding.

Comment

Can y'all not manually give us the auth?

Comment

Don't worry guys, you'll get your auths.

We are resolving the problem and will get to you as soon as possible
                Who do you think you are?

Comment

Gah, nearing two days. Will I get banned if I charge-back now? Like should I be waiting or do I have the option not to? It's almost been two days, I might buy PoE.

Comment

thatguyfrommv has got his VIP and I see alphadawg has got his code. Not sure what's up with you Ferizaj, I'll have another check with Face.

Comment

Sticky I am not talking about VIP, I am talking about the DiS auth I ordered but never got.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticky View Post
                        thatguyfrommv has got his VIP and I see alphadawg has got his code. Not sure what's up with you Ferizaj, I'll have another check with Face.
                        Please do, and PLEASE contact me. marsh.melos is my skype. I have the receipts on my gmail as well. It's nearing 3 days.

Comment

I know I've received money. I'm not sure why it's not sending auths. If I can't get it fixed by tonight I'll send out auths by hand to all the people who haven't received theirs yet.

In order to qualify for this you need to PM me the bot purchased, Paypal Transaction ID , and purchase date.

Comment

Took almost 3 days I think, but I finally did GET THE TWO CODES! One around an hour after (took me another hour to buy the next bot) the last one. Maybe when you use paypal you have to wait 3 days? Idk, I have my bots now so thank you for your work anyways staff! Appreciate it, and looking forward to getting some more hopefully soon!

Comment

Haven't gotten my Authorization Code for Flaming Balls Gunning yet, just letting the forum know.

Comment

Working...
                              X