Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Machine learning TD Bot

SF Pleb

After the first day of training, it is beating me. Not a huge feat I'm hardly better than random but it's looking good.

jak8222, if you need a tester, tell me I'll enjoy to test it against some people
    A walking idiot will go more far than a sitting genious.

SF Pleb

If I need testers I'll let you know, at the moment no image detection is written so you have to play vs it in the terminal. It will need a lot more training before we see good performance.

let me know if you need a tester

i would love to test! tested many different bots.

SF Pleb

Thanks guys for the offers, but I have access to a very good TD bot which I can use for benchmarking

SF Pleb

Quick update, exciting news: bot is now beating the best TD bot I know of fairly handily, won by 30 points 1st game. A bit more photosynthesizing will be had to see how much further the bot can be pushed. Next will need to write a sim for holes and see how it perfoms on that.
    Last edited by jak8222; 01-11-2018 at 08:40 PM.
    imsugar likes this.

Captain Medals

"Hey I'm definitely not a leech and love your project. However, could you please give me an unobfuscated unsecured copy that I can try against my low ranked friends? I'll report my findings back to you " - Eve Ryone
    jak8222 and bueno like this.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    "Hey I'm definitely not a leech and love your project. However, could you please give me an unobfuscated unsecured copy that I can try against my low ranked friends? I'll report my findings back to you " - Eve Ryone
    I hate Eve Ryone.

SF Pleb

Example game vs Avi's (Best TD bot I know of)

My bot was player 2 in this scenario and was only in its 3rd generation (Bugs appeared in my simulator and the networks decided to exploit them)
    Full discloser: The time control used by my bot was higher and the board favoured my bot (It had parity)
    However, this is only the 3rd generation and can hopefully be improved further. Interestingly my bot lost round 1, 2 and 3 and entered 16 points behind in the last round.

cd4c5cd6-9604-4037-bcc8-20d1b8440cde.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast