Thread: PPSuite

PPSuite

Hey guys,

I've been dicking around with puzzle pirates for the last couple weeks, found a free bilge bot that works well on here and wanted to start a project of my own. My main aim is to eliminate the need for exclusive mouse control that seems to be present in most bots and to make it more efficient to grab pictures and grids.

Originally I wanted to have 1 bot + 1 poker account running at once, but once most of the core features are finished I should be able to manage 5-10 puzzle pirates bots at any one time.

Colour code is simple
    Green - Complete
    Yellow - Near completion
    Orange - Started, low progress
    Red - Not started, or blocked by previous feature and/or bugs

Roadmap for serious features
    Extract puzzle pirates application from frame
    Embed puzzle pirates in to host application
    Automate launching single instance and embedding to new tab
    Create domain objects for tracking each instance of puzzle pirates
    Create settings profiles, saving and loading
    Renaming of tabs, both automatically and manually
    Closing of tabs and applications safely, manually and on application exit
    Threaded instance embedding instead of time delay
    API for various information related to instances
    Proxy support per instance of the game
    Automation of simple things, like login/logout

Hotkeys have been scrapped, temporarily or permanently I don't know, I can't find a way to hook keypresses through windows API and still have them be processed properly with anything that steals focus

Roadmap for just for fun features
    Dick about with the resolution of the application

Bugs/Problems with architecture:
    Focus of application is tricky to maintain, causing text boxes to become unresponsive. I've found a way to force a fix by using in game behaviour but needs a better solution. EDIT: Managed to fix this relatively easily

It wouldn't be a progress thread without some screenshots, so here you go!
    hsli2jn.png

Dicking about with the resolution
    hzb9eo6.png

It was cool to see how the puzzle pirates application handled being forced to various resolutions, even ones that it doesn't normally support. I would have expected weird stretching and artifacting but it handles it about as well as you'd expect from a 10 year old java app.
    8wqfdzf.png

23/07/2017
    Gif of opening, renaming and closing tabs. This isn't where the functionality will live permanently, but it saves me time while testing this out.
    Fml gifs don't want to work so can't attach, here's an imgur link: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Last edited by Fucknugget; 08-06-2017 at 02:04 AM.

VIP Member

Looks like one of those old runescape bots. Keep it up if this works you might be able to make a lot of money.

Looks very nice. Somewhat reminds of the BP Rigging Bot that had multi-client optimization. This is like a better version of that and more diverse. Can't wait to see progress on it. If theres anyway I can help let me know.

VIP Member

lol

My god I forgot how utterly trash vBulletin is. Added an imgur link to main post since it wouldn't let me upload or reference and attach a gif...

Added settings management early this afternoon, now I just need to utilise them through saving/loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    Looks like one of those old runescape bots. Keep it up if this works you might be able to make a lot of money.
    Yeah I always liked having 20+ rs bots going at once and managing them through tabs, so figured I could do the same with this.
    I make more money from my day job than I ever could through puzzle pirate's tiny community, so probably wouldn't end up bothering to sell this

Quote Originally Posted by sfsupreme View Post
    Looks very nice. Somewhat reminds of the BP Rigging Bot that had multi-client optimization. This is like a better version of that and more diverse. Can't wait to see progress on it. If theres anyway I can help let me know.
    I guess I've never seen that bot, so don't know what it was like :P
    I'll probably need human testers somewhere down the line, but not for some time. Writing unit tests will only take me so far.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fucknugget View Post
    My god I forgot how utterly trash vBulletin is. Added an imgur link to main post since it wouldn't let me upload or reference and attach a gif...

Added settings management early this afternoon, now I just need to utilise them through saving/loading.

Yeah I always liked having 20+ rs bots going at once and managing them through tabs, so figured I could do the same with this.
    I make more money from my day job than I ever could through puzzle pirate's tiny community, so probably wouldn't end up bothering to sell this

I guess I've never seen that bot, so don't know what it was like :P
    I'll probably need human testers somewhere down the line, but not for some time. Writing unit tests will only take me so far.

I was referencing you might be able to sell the program to BS or maybe work with them and get a paycheck for integrating other bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    I was referencing you might be able to sell the program to BS or maybe work with them and get a paycheck for integrating other bots.
    Not sure if they'd be interested, especially since most of their bots look like they're written in Java. I know the bot supply client is C# (same as this project) but most of their bots would need to be converted to C# to be compatible with the client management. Oh well, guess I'd have to wait for a coder/admin response

Managed to get quite a bit done on this today.
    Hotkeys now work for basic functionality, with future functionality these will be able to be customised. HotkeyManager also checks for duplication etc when registering a hotkey.

Future scripting API will also be able to declare custom hotkeys.