Thread: Poker HUD [WIP]

Poker HUD [WIP]

Hacked this together over the past few days, I'm pretty happy with it:

Not sure where to go from here, I'd like to overlay stuff on the puzzle pirates client, but I'm not sure what the best approach to do that is.

Just wondering, I'm not going to get in trouble for posting bots here am I? Bot supply seems to sell its own bots so I wonder if by doing so I'm treading on some toes. I don't think there's anything out there currently that does poker stats like VPIP etc, so hopefully I'm alright.

Dan
    Bot Coder

Respect on the OCR.

Working on a hud...

Looks nice but will it serve anymore than Card Sharks already does? If you intend to sell it may be nice to include things that aren't already covered by the bots here on Bot-Supply. Then it could be pitched out to a lot more people. Not sure your intention but overall it looks really nice and clean.

I wanna see it when it's done. :3

Quote Originally Posted by vozz View Post

Working on a hud...
    I really really like the look of this poker tool/bot, it would be 10x more useful than what is currently available as you will be able to distinguish what type of player they are, then you can adjust your play to suit.

Saying that, I can't see many people knowing what the poker terms are (VPIP, PFR, AF), therefore if you released this I believe a that writing a guide to explain the definitions and formulas for AF etc.

I found this article, which is really useful.

Have it working on Windows now as well, (before it was just working on Linux), and written some build files to package it all up automatically.

I mainly wrote it for myself, and to see if I could, but I'd definitely be up for releasing it. Just need to get some keyserver going with some free testing keys so I can let you guys try it out before I decide what to do with it.

At the moment it doesn't overlap with the other poker tool on here at all, that one gives you probabilities based on your hand and the community cards, this one gives you statistics about how the other players play. I'd definitely like to add the probabilities in the future though.

You can probably just throw together a quick MC sim to do probabilities, if you don't care too much about 100% accuracy for hand odds.

Yeah, I've got a plan for probabilities, it's just a question of finding the time to sit down and do it :P

Administrator

Just as a friendly reminder if you wish to sell/give your bot away on our forums you must send the source to Sticky first to have it verified (per the rules here) If you don't plan on selling it here then absolutely no harm in posting your progress here, after all that's what this section is all about

Also -- I don't think Face is too keen with other peoples software interacting with the Bot-Supply bots/tools. If it's something you're doing for private use obviously we can't really stop you but something that is intended for public use may not allowed to be posted here.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Just as a friendly reminder if you wish to sell/give your bot away on our forums you must send the source to Sticky first to have it verified (per the rules here) If you don't plan on selling it here then absolutely no harm in posting your progress here, after all that's what this section is all about .
    Sure thing, I'll make sure to do that once I decide what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Also -- I don't think Face is too keen with other peoples software interacting with the Bot-Supply bots/tools. If it's something you're doing for private use obviously we can't really stop you but something that is intended for public use may not allowed to be posted here.
    What do you mean by interacting with the Bot-Supply bots? It doesn't and won't do that. Or do you mean interacting with puzzle pirates? In which case, hmm.