Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mandatory Verifications for Account Selling. {Outdated/Not Relevant}

Administrator

It is kind of funny you are comparing us to Buypoe/Dave/a communistic society. Yet we have discussed your suggestion (we've even discussed it with you), looked at the positives and the negatives and ultimately decided to stick with the original plan. Just because Bot-Supply was built on "free speech and the freedom to express your opinion" doesn't mean we HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT.

Honestly, at this point you are posting to post and argue about something we've already talked about it. Any more please take it to skype.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Wastedbro makes a good point, especially about the verfied/unverified sections. But I guess me posting this is moot since it means nothing to anyone in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    It is kind of funny you are comparing us to Buypoe/Dave/a communistic society. Yet we have discussed your suggestion (we've even discussed it with you), looked at the positives and the negatives and ultimately decided to stick with the original plan. Just because Bot-Supply was built on "free speech and the freedom to express your opinion" doesn't mean we HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT.

Honestly, at this point you are posting to post and argue about something we've already talked about it. Any more please take it to skype.
    Well, you may feel that the way you ended it was fair, yet in fact, it was handled in a bureaucratic way. No input from the people that this rule would be affected, making the decision biased.

And honestly, the main reason I'm pressing this is because of the way Scare tried to handle it. And it legitimately reminds me of us and Dave.
    Skype - wastedbro

#Return

I have suspended Wastedbro for a day, He had already talked about this on Skype with all the mods and Face about this issue and he was told to keep it off the forums because all he is doing is creating an argument.

Thanks.

Administrator

The rule is put in place to ultimately help the users. You may think it's "ok" if someone buys an account that was hacked because "they aren't smart enough to verify it themselves".
    However, looking at it in an administrative standpoint it's not "ok" it is our job to protect our users. Because the users are what keeps the forums active. Any sort of scamming looks bad on the site to a degree and we want to cut that back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I have suspended Wastedbro for a day, He had already talked about this on Skype with all the mods and Face about this issue and he was told to keep it off the forums because all he is doing is creating an argument.

Thanks.
    You suspended him for posting? ...

Administrator

No, he was suspended for continuing to argue and start shit after he was asked 4 - 5 times to take it to private.

Administrator

There is a lot of controversy around this rule. There is a lot we have to keep private sadly. Keep in mind though, this isn't permanent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12