Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Been a full day [moved]

Banned

Sticky I am not talking about VIP, I am talking about the DiS auth I ordered but never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    thatguyfrommv has got his VIP and I see alphadawg has got his code. Not sure what's up with you Ferizaj, I'll have another check with Face.
    Please do, and PLEASE contact me. marsh.melos is my skype. I have the receipts on my gmail as well. It's nearing 3 days.

Administrator

I know I've received money. I'm not sure why it's not sending auths. If I can't get it fixed by tonight I'll send out auths by hand to all the people who haven't received theirs yet.

In order to qualify for this you need to PM me the bot purchased, Paypal Transaction ID , and purchase date.

Took almost 3 days I think, but I finally did GET THE TWO CODES! One around an hour after (took me another hour to buy the next bot) the last one. Maybe when you use paypal you have to wait 3 days? Idk, I have my bots now so thank you for your work anyways staff! Appreciate it, and looking forward to getting some more hopefully soon!

Haven't gotten my Authorization Code for Flaming Balls Gunning yet, just letting the forum know.

VIP Member

I haven't received the VIP i bought yesterday yet either...

I've sent you a PM face about an auth i haven't received

Administrator

I'm looking at PM's now and sending auths out.

The problem seems to be with our hosting. I'm looking into the possibility of changing hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I'm looking at PM's now and sending auths out.

The problem seems to be with our hosting. I'm looking into the possibility of changing hosting services.
    Thanks, can't wait for the auth

Administrator

Just sent them all out. I'll double check my PM's to make sure I haven't missed anyone in 10 or so minutes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12