Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fox787

Thread: How to target a client area - Botting Help

How to target a client area - Botting Help

I have a few different bots that im looking at designing, and what what i was wondering is if there is an area to designate a client area and make it count like the cross hair option does in SCAR, targeting a set client as (0.0) - (max.x,max.y). or the alternatives that other people use in there coding.

for example taking bitmaps of just puzzle pirates in order to use it wish colour recognition or whatever.

Because i'm currently working on a gunning bot but have an issue with that
    YeahDogeIsSoCool likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Fox787 View Post
    I have a few different bots that im looking at designing, and what what i was wondering is if there is an area to designate a client area and make it count like the cross hair option does in SCAR, targeting a set client as (0.0) - (max.x,max.y). or the alternatives that other people use in there coding.

for example taking bitmaps of just puzzle pirates in order to use it wish colour recognition or whatever.

Because i'm currently working on a gunning bot but have an issue with that
    GetWindowRect p/invoke will help you get the rectangle of the window.

Googling "How to take a bitmap in C#" Might also prove useful. Please learn to google stuff, people won't spoonfeed you, and you learn alot more whilst googling for the answer. (As there are different ways to do things, some better, some worse)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    GetWindowRect p/invoke will help you get the rectangle of the window.

Googling "How to take a bitmap in C#" Might also prove useful. Please learn to google stuff, people won't spoonfeed you, and you learn alot more whilst googling for the answer. (As there are different ways to do things, some better, some worse)

I tried googling, problem is i was unsure what to look at, for me i had assumed working with process's and getting the details via that may seem usefull so that was what i had been searching, and failing that attempted to look into other things

I was not after spoon feeding but rather a point in the right direction.

and thank you Scarecrow