Finding an object on the screen

hi,
    I know there are quiet a few ways to find an image on the screen, but i was wondering what method would be the least intensive. Basically i want to find a bilge station on the screen. I was thinking to find the bilge icon on screen.
    What would be the best method to check and get the location if the image is one the screen?

#Return

This method works quite well, Also look into GetWindowRect p/invoke to reduce the screensize you are searching. (Or to reduce that even more, Graphics.CopyFromScreen)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

This method works quite well, Also look into GetWindowRect p/invoke to reduce the screensize you are searching. (Or to reduce that even more, Graphics.CopyFromScreen)
    problem is color detection wont work all the time. The color of the bilge icon changes when there is a pirates standing over it

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    problem is color detection wont work all the time. The color of the bilge icon changes when there is a pirates standing over it
    No it doesn't ?

So basically the thing is that finding the bilge icon itself will do nothing because clicking on it will not station you all the time, search for like the bilge bucket which will never be covered and will always station you on bilge