Wink Bitmap in a bitmap by taking a bitmap O.o

Hai guyssss. im back in this section to bug the shit out of our beloved bot team <3

but no rlly. im having a problem. and idk if its cuz im not using the right code or what....

basically im trying to have my... ummm... "program" take a bitmap of the full screen and look for a specific component (represented in another bitmap) in the bitmap of the screen. but right now it only works if i manually take a screen shot and put it into a bit map and idk why.

so my question is.

Bitmap bitmap2 = new Bitmap(Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width, Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height, PixelFormat.Format24bppRgb);

is that taking a bitmap of my screen and storing it until i dispose it later in the code like i think it is? cuz if its not... i iz stuck

and for all u nosey nubs. no this is not ypp related :P

THX GUYZ! <3

editeh: if u need to have a longer convo with me my skype name is

braillehorizon

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel View Post
    Bitmap bitmap2 = new Bitmap(Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width, Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height, PixelFormat.Format24bppRgb);

is that taking a bitmap of my screen and storing it until i dispose it later in the code like i think it is? cuz if its not... i iz stuck
    No, it's not. All it's doing is initializing a blank bitmap.

Capturing screenshots using C# (C# Programming Tutorial) • Geekpedia

i didnt think so. i got that one off of another site. anddd it didnt look right. but ty sticky!!!<3<3