Thread: Speed

Banned

Speed

OK so i'm sort of trying to find a solution to the problems of the recent detection. Something which im not even sure is possible which would help is this:

I need to be able to make an integer value change after a time period while it is being used by something. This is for the mouse movement speed. I want to make the speed fluctuate up and down however I really don't know if its possible to do such a thing.

I'm not sure if this is the best way to do this but here goes....

Try creating an integer instance variable. Also create a new thread. In that thread, run one looping method that changes the instance variable to a random (within limits) value at a random (within limits) time. Use this instance variable in whatever you need it for in your other thread(s)
    Skype - wastedbro

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    OK so i'm sort of trying to find a solution to the problems of the recent detection. Something which im not even sure is possible which would help is this:

I need to be able to make an integer value change after a time period while it is being used by something. This is for the mouse movement speed. I want to make the speed fluctuate up and down however I really don't know if its possible to do such a thing.
    The mouse speed in the HMM is already random, also just use a random value... you don't need to change anything.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Although the mouse speed is random isn't it going at a constant speed throughout each move?

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    Although the mouse speed is random isn't it going at a constant speed throughout each move?
    Nope. Actually each pixel it moves with a different, pseudo-random wait-time (the "speed").

//siggy by Poseidon

Oh your using it with existing mouse movement. Yeah it's not really necessary.

But for future references, just do this

public int randomNum()
    {
    .....Code to generate random number
    ..... Return the value you generated
    }

method that runs()
    {
    ....code that needs a random number (randomNum());
    }

The point is to make your program run code that generates a random number (within set parameters) every single time you need one, which is where the convenience of methods comes. My previous post of multi-threading it was sort of ridiculous.
    Skype - wastedbro

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    public int randomNum()
    {
    .....Code to generate random number
    ..... Return the value you generated
    }
    Or just get the .NET Framework to do the work for you: Random.Next Method (Int32) (System)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Or just get the .NET Framework to do the work for you: Random.Next Method (Int32) (System)
    I'm using this anyway but its more complicated. I wanted to speed to change over time during 1 mouse movement but its not possible with the current setup of the hmm i'm using I dont think. I know you guys have already done it for the movement of the bilge bot though.