Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry [Help Req] Finding an image in its value.

Greetings guys...
    I'm sorry if I have used wrong section, I'm new here, I'm advanced C# user, I've done pretty useful things, like the only one working tribunal bot for league of legends on the world, idle tools for TF2 and so on. Now I need a little help:

I want to do a bot for Lineage II (mmorpg) with Pixel Detection, I've got everything ready, targeting, gettin target hp [alive or dead, then pass key] but in some tools for lineage 2 I've seen that they can find current health and mana, and then show it in Form, in progressbars [NO Memory Reading, all pixel, image recognition]

Does somebody has any idea how is it done? I've got no idea. It worked like it showed a Red HP Bar with % in it, not the number but %, and I just wanna know, how to do it, thanks for responses.

#Return

I honestly have no idea unless they are using memory reading.

My suggestion is taking a screenshot of just the mana bar and having a panel in your form to display it...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I honestly have no idea unless they are using memory reading.

My suggestion is taking a screenshot of just the mana bar and having a panel in your form to display it...

Thanks for reply,
    I've had this idea too, but, everyone has the "Mana Bar" somewhere else, you know, different screen resolutions, so I didn't get any solution for it. I'm pretty sure that it didn't use memory reading.

I wanted to do memory reading, but I could not find base adresses with offsets, I'm kinda new to game hacking.

Do you have any idea how to get the "Mana bar" ?
    Last edited by Martin 'Unive' Chabera; 10-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Administrator

is there something distinguishable around the mana bar? can you scroll over the mana bar to see what you are at? if you can then you could simply take the length and do some fancy maths to determine what you'd be at by the length of the mana bar. Or just scroll over it and see what mana you are currently at. I dunno if any of this is making sense or not, I am really tired. Just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    is there something distinguishable around the mana bar? can you scroll over the mana bar to see what you are at? if you can then you could simply take the length and do some fancy maths to determine what you'd be at by the length of the mana bar. Or just scroll over it and see what mana you are currently at. I dunno if any of this is making sense or not, I am really tired. Just woke up.
    Thanks for response, there is a little "bar" near the mana, so I will try to screen the location there. Thanks for suggestion. ^^

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Martin 'Unive' Chabera View Post
    Thanks for response, there is a little "bar" near the mana, so I will try to screen the location there. Thanks for suggestion. ^^
    Providing a screenshot would really be a great help to helping you / throwing in ideas.

EDIT:
    I goggled myself a bit and found three different screenshots with three different "looks" of the health and mana bar... does that mean you can customize it? Or did it just show three different versions of the game?

Also I think you want to get the current amount of mana / health? I suggest looking into OpenSource OCR libraries for C#... They normally are crap but work pretty well on "common" fonts like this one seems to be. Hit me up if I understood something wrong or you need more help.
    Last edited by flashbang; 10-18-2012 at 06:08 PM.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Providing a screenshot would really be a great help to helping you / throwing in ideas.

EDIT:
    I goggled myself a bit and found three different screenshots with three different "looks" of the health and mana bar... does that mean you can customize it? Or did it just show three different versions of the game?

Also I think you want to get the current amount of mana / health? I suggest looking into OpenSource OCR libraries for C#... They normally are crap but work pretty well on "common" fonts like this one seems to be. Hit me up if I understood something wrong or you need more help.
    Well the current numbers are not needed, just to show the mana.
    You can't, its changed by version of game. Maybe I should go by the MemoryRead way, it will be easier and faster I think. But I will have to do for every version new pointer scans <.<, anyways, thanks for you great idea.

Bot Coder

You can't, its changed by version of game. Maybe I should go by the MemoryRead way, it will be easier and faster I think. But I will have to do for every version new pointer scans <.<, anyways, thanks for you great idea.

What do you mean? You just want to show the user what the mana bar currently looks like?
    Last edited by flashbang; 10-18-2012 at 06:45 PM.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post

What do you mean? You just want to show the user what the mana bar currently looks like?
    Yes, this, exactly, just to show the current image of Mana bar or Health Bar.

Bot Coder

Yes, this, exactly, just to show the current image of Mana bar or Health Bar.
    Take a screenshot and display it?

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast