What is the optimal bmp size to look for?

For some reason my program is running VERY slow and sometimes not returning the right point is there any change that could help this?

Also is a larger bmp to look for better or a smaller bmp?

thank you for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by oojava View Post
    Also is a larger bmp to look for better or a smaller bmp?
    The smaller the better, it means less time to look for it as it is a smaller file size.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

oh ok thank you!

Another question is my bot keeps missing completely like its supposed to click on a button and it clicks my task bar any ideas?

oh ok thank you!

Another question is my bot keeps missing completely like its supposed to click on a button and it clicks my task bar any ideas?
    Wrong X,Y coords?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

You bitmap your looking for may now just be so small that the image exists more tha once. I would say a search for a bitmap betwee 10 to 15 pixels wide and high.

#Return

Or you can just reduce the search area... If you are just looking for the YPP window find a way to just screenshot a certain application

do you know how i was talking to notion75 and he said he might make a tut on it later but he doesn't have time now. I was wondering if you knew how?

#Return

do you know how i was talking to notion75 and he said he might make a tut on it later but he doesn't have time now. I was wondering if you knew how?
    I know exactly how to do and I could show you, but it's Notion's sources that I use with his permission, so as long as you have his permission I am able to show you how to

(If not, there is another free C# library I think that works, maybe a little slower then NotionLib)

Oh ok I'll send him a message now asking him if I can get permissions and I'll ask him to send you a copy of the perms also so you know I have them.