Learning Unity 3d

So I've recently learned about an amazing game engine to create very real and powerful games. A few of you may be familiar with Unity 3d. Unity - Game Engine

Their engine is free, but I use the Pro Version.

Since I know a lot about coding and c#, scripting in Unity isn't hard for me. Still, it's not a breeze to get used to.

Right now, I'm following a video series to create a "Hack and Slash" style RPG game. If anyone is good with Unity, c#, and creating games or just helping me learn, hit me up on Skype (wastedbro). I plan on learning for a few months to eventually create things like MMOs and seemingly professional games, but doing it alone doesn't seem all that fun.

Please don't contact me if you don't know how to code or use Unity at least somewhat well. I want a partner/teacher, not someone to drag along.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    So I've recently learned about an amazing game engine to create very real and powerful games. A few of you may be familiar with Unity 3d. Unity - Game Engine

Their engine is free, but I use the Pro Version.

Since I know a lot about coding and c#, scripting in Unity isn't hard for me. Still, it's not a breeze to get used to.

Right now, I'm following a video series to create a "Hack and Slash" style RPG game. If anyone is good with Unity, c#, and creating games or just helping me learn, hit me up on Skype (wastedbro). I plan on learning for a few months to eventually create things like MMOs and seemingly professional games, but doing it alone doesn't seem all that fun.

Please don't contact me if you don't know how to code or use Unity at least somewhat well. I want a partner/teacher, not someone to drag along.

I've had unity installed for a while, but havent really used it, would you mind giving me a few pointers over skype?
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    I've had unity installed for a while, but havent really used it, would you mind giving me a few pointers over skype?
    Yeah, but don't expect it to be much. I'm not that great with it, yet.
    Skype - wastedbro