Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flashbang

Thread: Free C# Botting Class

Free C# Botting Class

I know many members here still think of me as a bit of a spammer, so now I am going to try and get rid of that impression.

Free and Open Source C#.NET Botting Class for Bot I/O

I'm not sure if its good or bad when compared to others work, only that I have seen 100 of times across the internet asking how to do stuff. This simplifies it a lot, and anyone can use it. I am open to feedback, but please don't just jump in with a really negative attitude. The demo is tacky and glitch, but the actual class works well, and can shorten program length by a lot.

#Return

Just remember if you ever use "Free" classes, to always credit the owner of the source as they put in the time and effort to make it,

Nice addition though, something different to NotionLib :3

Bot Coder

I just looked over it fast, it seems "worse" than NotionLib, as far as I can see bitmaps are not unlocked and it doesn't support Win API pixel detection with C++ methods which is a lot faster than what is, as far as I can see, in the class you posted. However NotionLib is NOTIONlib so before using it you have to get his permission. I don't know und what "licence" this one runs so maybe you may use this here in your projects without asking for permission. Nice link!

//siggy by Poseidon

Well, I am glad you like it. What is NotionLib? (i guess another bottting library) Can i see it anywhere?

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Cybernator View Post
    Well, I am glad you like it. What is NotionLib? (i guess another bottting library) Can i see it anywhere?
    Schalk (aka Notion) made a library for all his bots to have basic functions ready to use. When the SRC of some of his bots was leaked, also the NotionLib got out into the free wide world. To see it ask Notion75 here. On top you'll need permission from him for every project you want to use it in.
    Cybernator likes this.

//siggy by Poseidon

I'm kinda dumb at this how do I import it?

I'm mainly interested in the window finding...