Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Where can I learn C#?

Where can I learn C#?

The fact that face has aeolus with 6 depth has made me want to learn C#. If anyone knows of a place (preferably a website) where I can learn C# it would be greatly appreciated. I took visual basic and java through school so I have some programming knowledge however school courses don't teach you anything useful.

Administrator

List of Videos for C#

aeolus is coded in Java, btw.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

C# is almost exactly like Java. I took a small Java class my freshman year of highschool and could switch to C# like nothing.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Funny that you mention that, because I just bought a Java for Dummies book, and like wastedbro states, it says C# is basically a Microsoft rip off of Java, and that your probably better off just learning Java and eventually touching on C#. But if you already know Java, C# is a breeze.

#Return

TheNewBoston - Free Educational Video Tutorials on Computer Programming, Adobe Software, Computer Science and More! is a great place for learning C# stuff. If your looking to learn bots, you may want to look at arrays and algorithms etc.

Administrator

I already linked him to TNB Scarecrow. you noob. gtfo mai thread :3
    Need to get in Contact with me?

So is better then to learn C# or more advanced things in Java?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    I already linked him to TNB Scarecrow. you noob. gtfo mai thread :3
    Been back for 10 minutes.

Sobo giving me shit already...

Home sweet home <3
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Bot Coder

I learned Java ->only<- in school. Never ever looked at any tutorial or anything else. Stuff you learn (at least here in school) is enough to code any bot out there (besides mouse movement and screen capturing, though there google is your best friend). You know Java you (nearly) know C#... Anything you don't know -> google. That way I till now managed to fix and make anything I ever was given. Of course you need to have the brain (and time) to make AIs but basically what you learn in school is enough.

For the rigger, we have it as deep as we want it. Just at a point our CPUs can't handle it anymore so for more depth a better PC (or then server farm) is needed.

//siggy by Poseidon

take a coding class or what i did... library is full of hard core books ... the best books are the java or c# for dummies